Posted On: 10-23-2022
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Issaquah, WA, Yakima, WA, Oklahoma City, OK, Orlando, FL
Contact: Aleksandr Sever – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst will be responsible for evaluating call center metrics and providing in-depth analyses regarding trends and root causes for contact growth. This position will require specialized knowledge in contact center technology utilizing workforce management platforms. The WFM Analyst will report findings to senior leadership within the Member Service Center. The WFM Analyst works closely with all levels of management across multiple sites to deliver reporting surrounding staffing forecasts and needs. This is a key position within the Member Service Center team and requires strong collaborative skills, superior communication,and established leadership abilities.
This position is expected to provide management with strategic analysis of call volumes and arrival patterns to aid in operational decision making. This position must also produce accurate staffing levels in all areas to meet each unique service level goal.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
- Compiles a variety of call center metrics stored in multiple databases and applications.
- Anticipates and resolves complex issues, inquiries, and questions.
- Functions as the WFM SME for historic and real time analytics, Verint, and any other relevant software and applications,
assists in the design and migration of new Workforce systems on the horizon.
- Works with various levels of management to provide real-time information on call center performance that could affect
future staff scheduling.
- Develops, analyzes and recommends appropriate staffing plans that identify optimal work schedules and workload
- Provides analysis and recommendations for ongoing adjustments and improvement to staff levels, skill groups, and
- Addresses recurring scheduling problems with management and contributes ideas on ways to schedule the various
off phone business needs more effectively.
- Creates and generates timely business reports on key metrics, business performance and various ad-hoc reporting,
from routine to large complex reports.
- Collaborates with the Costco MSC management team; accurately uses WFM data to develop long term forecasts
and predictive models, for a range of future business needs including seasonal hiring and scheduling adjustments.
- Reviews and reconciles invoices related to staffing.
- Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
- Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
- Assists in other areas of the company as necessary.
- Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery .
- Computer, phone, printer, copier, fax
Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of the company.
- Experience in analyzing data, creating and managing forecasts, and developing processes.
- 3-5 years’ experience in WFM analytics.
- Workforce management experience required.
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of MS Excel, Power Point, Word, Google Suite, and Google scripts.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in contact center analytics and metrics; experience analyzing data from multiple sources and identifying trends, and inconsistencies in performance.
- Must be able to work 45+ hours per week.
- Successful completion of member services agent training and certification within 30 days
- Proficiency in utilizing call center technology.
- Four to six years of customer service experience in a high volume call center is preferred.
- Schedule flexibility required.
- Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.