Business Analyst – Workforce Management – Tucson, AZ – Agero
Posted On: 02-21-2021
Position Title: Business Analyst – Workforce Management
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Contact: Nikki Kulow: Team Lead Recruiting: NKulow@agero.com
Apply Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/nghome.guid?c=1136407&d=External&prc=RMPOD1&r=5000657378306
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Supports the assigned team by assessing analytical needs and preparing analysis and reports for team members and\or clients to use to achieve overall strategic objectives. Improves overall satisfaction levels by providing measurable and actionable data. Provides analytical support for key initiatives. Coaches team members in root cause analysis and the use of analytical tools.
- Develops new analytical processes designed to improve performance and productivity.
- Enhances current and develops new standard reports for data that’s meaningful.
- Creates a library of ad hoc report formats designed to meet the specific needs of the team.
- Presents analytical results to team members and coaches them in their use.
- Teaches basic analytical techniques to cross functional members of the organization.
- Provides feedback to team members and other groups regarding information capture.
EDUCATION: College Degree or equivalent work experience. EXPERIENCE: 2-4 yrs related experience. Strong analytical skills (through Excel, Access, Cognos or other query software), relational database experience, financial modeling, project management, and communication/presentation skills. COMPLEXITY: Able to assess needs and create sophisticated analytical reports that are easy to use. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills that enable internal customers to use the analytical output created. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Able to communicate with both internal and external clients and customers in clear and concise manner. Works with other analysts and cross-functional groups to identify opportunities and make them actionable. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Previous financial and database analysis experience is preferred. Previous experience in the automotive or insurance industries is a plus. THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.