Posted On: 02-04-2019
Position Title: Call Center Planning & Analysis Manager 2 (Scheduling Leader)
Job Location: Charlotte, NC., St. Louis, MO., Minneaplolis/Roseville, MN
Apply Online: visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search for Job Opening ID 5440623 or contact Krista Skeie at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) provides service and support for clients of WIM’s five lines of business: Abbot Downing, Retirement, Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA), and Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM). Our client-facing teams manage millions of customer contacts each year for retail and institutional clients, plan sponsors, and participants via phone, email, and correspondence. We also have team members who work on support teams in business administration, operations, and strategy and technology. We act as a single, unified, and coordinated channel, with one direction, one voice, and one view, in order to provide exceptional client experiences.
- View the “Working at Wells Fargo – Investment Contact Center” video on YouTube to learn more about what it’s like to work in the ICC. Hear unique team member perspectives about career development, engagement opportunities, and client service — the foundation of our culture.
- Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our ICC team members are saying: youtu.be/qoX6zB6YZlM
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) group within Strategic Solutions, a division of Wealth & Investment Management, is a leader in integrated financial management and provides customized service to its clients. The ICC vision for the future is to create a centralized operating model in which we can achieve:
- One strategic direction for addressing our growing needs and opportunities
- One voice to all stakeholders as a single, unified and coordinated channel
- One view that leverages the strength of Wells Fargo and supports development of our team members
- One seamless, integrated, Omni-channel that delivers an exceptional experience for our clients.
This position will be a part of the Workforce Management and Business Performance team within ICC. Specific responsibilities include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The ICC Scheduling Leader owns the End to End of Call Center scheduling and resource planning across multiple business lines within and outside of the ICC. He/she is responsible for providing uninterrupted coverage to the businesses from a scheduling perspective.
- He/ she is responsible for creating and implementing standardized Scheduling policies and procedures across ICC
- He/she will be responsible for leading the efforts in proactively planning for PTO bids, Shift Bids, Holiday and special day staffing as well as making recommendations on to business partners to meet business SLA goals
- He/she will be responsible to develop, own and partner with business and support teams in implementing the bi-weekly Resource Planning and Performance meeting across ICC as well as businesses we support outside of ICC
- Managing a team of schedulers and partnering with the larger Workforce Management team to drive collaboration and partnership
- Overall responsibility include ensuring team coverage, proactive outreach to business teams in the event of forecasted SLA challenges and provide recommendations for cancelling/moving off phone activities to maximize on phone staffing to meet business SLA goals.
- He/she would own and be accountable for setting up the business control framework for Scheduling procedures, scheduling metrics and conduct regular audit checks to ensure process operate within a controlled and acceptable manner
- Partnerships with key contacts such as, but not limited to: senior leaders, contact center managers, program/project managers, and other enterprise functional points of contact are critical. These partnerships will help drive effectiveness of the Workforce Management Scheduling function across ICC
- Have the ability to create compelling and persuasive presentation materials to effectively communicate key findings and recommendations directly with senior leadership.
- Adept at understanding and working knowledge of workforce management software/tools- Aspect eWFM or Nice IEX preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- 8+ years of call center planning and analysis experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of call center: operations in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of workforce management planning and execution
- Knowledge and understanding of workforce management software packages such as: IEX, workforce Management, Blue Pumpkin, or Exametric
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Experience analyzing call volumes, forecasting, and planning of staffing levels to meet the business goals for servicing and response time for customers
- Experience as a collaborator who has built successful relationships and influenced across business lines to drive results
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Call center or call routing workforce management experience
- Management experience as a leader, facilitator, and developer of high performing team members
Other Desired Qualifications
- Extensive forecasting and scheduling design experience
- Ability to lead and organize workflow of others
- Ability to be proficient in all aspects of daily workforce management duties
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.