Posted On: 01-30-2019
Position Title: Workforce Planning Coordinator
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Apply Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1046545&d=External&r=5000451650706#/
Unlock Your Career Potential: Support at ADP. Every day, thousands of organizations around the world rely on ADP. As a worldwide leader in business outsourcing solutions with 60+ years of experience and over half a million customers, our products and services enable companies large and small to do business. As part of ADP’s support team, you play a shared role in our success — you’ll work alongside a team of talented and highly motivated individuals at one of the most innovative companies in the world. Here, you’ll find the tools and flexibility you need to create your own path, supported by comprehensive training and support to improve your skills and knowledge.
ADP is hiring an Workforce Management professional. The Workforce Planning Coordinator is responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the forecast and the execution of the scheduling plan. This is performed real-time, as well as, analyzing and communicating historical trends. The Workforce Coordinator must be aware of regional goals, trends and past performance in order to determine when to engage backup plans to address anomalies. Deploying backup plans must be done at the appropriate time, not too early and not too late, in order to support both the associate and client experiences. Once schedules are released from the centralized teams, changes may be required in the short term due to unplanned events (defined as less than 30 days). When required resources exceed actual, scheduling options must be developed and presented to the regions with strong recommendations. One week’s solution will impact future week decisions to ensure that one KPI is not consistently impacted over the other. Presenting the options to the regions requires collaboration and negotiation skills with all levels of management in the region.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Delivers world-class service and satisfaction to all clients – internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Maintains focus to deliver results in a fast-pace and diverse environment.
- Motivates and manages exceptional team performance, making the most of associates’ diverse strengths and skills.
- Collaborates with all internal resources at all levels to achieve shared goals and exceed expectations.
- Provides opportunities, guidance and feedback to help all associates continuously learn, discover process improvements and contribute to ADP’s overall success.
- Reinforces our vision and strategy through words and actions to support ADP business goals.
- Using good judgment and risk assessment to make business decisions that keep the overall benefit to ADP in mind.
- High School diploma or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum of 2 years of workforce management experience in a similar environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven workforce management experience and strong knowledge of call center operations
- Proven experience working with WFM applications IEX (preferred), Aspect, Verint, Blue Pumpkin, Genesys, etc
- Prior leadership experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and must excel in minimally managed position high profile position
- Proven working experience and strong ability to communicate with various management levels
- Excellent skills in communication should be accustomed with fast and changing needs
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent organization, time management and multi-tasking skills
The link to apply is: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1046545&d=External&r=5000451650706#/