Posted On: 05-22-2023
Position Title: Forecasting Manager, Contact Center Workforce Management
Job Location: Remote
Apply Online: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/job/18183421/forecasting-manager-contact-center-workforce-management/
This position is responsible for leading the forecasting efforts within our multi-channel (inbound, outbound, digital, etc.) Retail Customer Care organization. This Manager will use NICE/IEX WFM software, Machine Learning Models, Microsoft Azure, Snowflake, and multiple programming languages (SQL, Python, R, etc.). This person will be charged with developing, fine tuning, and maintaining advanced projection models that drive positive customer and colleague experience while maintaining financial obligations. This position will work closely with business leaders to gain insight into day-to-day operations of the organization and future initiatives to ensure all forecast inputs are accounted for and up to date. Candidates should be a forward thinker with a focus on continuous improvement, experienced in analytical and critical-thinking skills, machine learning methodologies, leadership communication, contact center workforce management experience, and have a proven track record of telling the story with data.
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Serves as the forecasting and projection expert/ primary interface with Business Unit Leadership & Finance partners on operational impacts. Assesses and leads projects to analyze risks and costs that would impact the Business Unit and drive Revenue capture
• Utilizes advanced programming languages (SQL, Python, R) to develop machine learning algorithms and projection models that operationalize, optimize, and drive business performance.
• Drives performance management and leads a team of Senior Analysts and Coordinators to align with Heart at Work behaviors and skill development
• Partner with contact center Vendors related to monthly lock process that facilitates partnership and collaboration between our internal and vendor objectives.
Prioritizing tasks to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This position is Fully Remote from anywhere within the United States.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
• 3+ years’ Workforce Management experience
• 3+ years’ experience in forecast and predictive modelling (machine learning) within an omni channel organization
• 3+ years steering business unit level analysis and dissemination of information to all levels of leadership including executive level.
• 3+ years’ experience working with WFM industry standard software (Nice/IEX, Verint, etc.)
• College Degree in related field preferred (Quantitative Analysis, Mathematics, Data Science)
• A.I./Machine Learning forecasting that interfaces with Azure and Snowflake
• Experience in data architecture with the ability to write scalable, production-level code (Ex – Python, R, SQL)
• Data visualization development experience (Ex: Tableau or Power BI)
• Demonstrated experience with Correlation Analysis
• Demonstrated advanced Excel report development (e.g., Advanced Formulas, Power Pivot, Charts and Graphs, VBA & Macros, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience with steering Business Unit Level ROI analysis & dissemination designed for executive level leadership (VP & above)
• 3+ years of demonstrated high proficiency with standard corporate software applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, as well as some special proprietary applications.
. Strong leadership skills with the ability manage and develop a team of forecasting analysts
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.