Posted On: 11-02-2018
Position Title: Forecasting/Scheduling Analyst
Job Location: Able to work remotely from anywhere in the United States reporting to Tucson, AZ
Apply Online: www.agero.com/careers
Position Type: Full Time – Regular
Pay Rate: DOE – Will be Discussed During Interview
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Responsible for maximizing occupancy and service level through real-time and intraday monitoring of and analysis of contact volumes and AHT to forecast, management of staffing to requirements, adjustments to staff requirements (including OT and VTO), adjusting agent skills, and enforcing agent adherence to schedule. Analyzes contact center trends, including call volumes, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation. Uses analysis results to forecast call arrival and build staffing and scheduling plans to meet business goals and objectives.
- Monitor real time call stats and schedule adherence to ensure on-phone and off-phone activity is managed efficiently.
- Analyzes data and provides reports that support suggestions for overall improvement of business needs.
- Compiles call volume, average handle time and staffing data.
- Creates, maintains, and distributes routine and ad hoc reports.
- Analyzes and projects staffing needs relative to call volume, special projects, attrition and holidays.
- Creates schedules and makes recommendations for appropriate allowances for time off.
- Maintains current and forecasted headcount, FTE, training, and attrition data.
- Maintains back-up staffing relative to vacations, time-off requests, swap requests, and hour changes.
- Completes analysis for weekly staff schedules.
- Provides hiring schedules to Human Resources for new hires.
- Analyzes schedules for areas of risk and makes appropriate changes and/or recommendations.
- Completes additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years proven experience scheduling, forecasting or capacity planning to include expert utilization of workforce management tools & data analysis.
- 2+ years of Advanced level business analysis and/or Demand forecasting experience, ideally in a call center environment with working knowledge of demand planning and statistical software such as Genesys, IEX, Aspect, MIS, SAS, SPSS, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with various call center tool (IVR, ACD, and WFM).
- Advanced experience building, analyzing and utilizing models using various statistical tools and techniques for forecasting and scheduling optimization.
- Scheduling experience recommending flexible schedules that meet both employee and business needs in a dynamic 24×7 call center environment.
- Strong analytical skills, adept in data mining, data analysis and data presentation.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in clear, succinct terms (written and verbal) for business and process decisions.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing needs of multiple, rapidly evolving initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment.
- Experience within a complex call center environment (IEX, Aspect etc.).
- Advanced PC skills, including experience using Microsoft products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access a plus).
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interacts with all levels of management and staff
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.