Posted On: 5-2-2016
Position Title: Manager of Workforce Management
Job Location: El Dorado Hills, Ca
Contact Information: applicants can apply as follows: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25386&siteid=5192&AReq=7661BR
Job Requisition Number: 7661BR
Locations where job may be based; El Dorado Hills
Work Schedule: Full Time
Employment Type – Regular Term Employee
There’s never been a better time to join Blue Shield!
Looking for a chance to do meaningful work that touches millions? Come join the hardest working, nonprofit health plan in California and help us shape the future of health care. Blue Shield of California is focused on transforming health care by making it more accessible, affordable and customer-centric. Being a mission-driven organization means we do much more than serve our 3.5 million members: we were the first health plan in the nation to limit our annual net income to 2 percent of revenue and return the difference to our customers and the community, and since 2005 we have contributed more than $325 million to the Blue Shield of California Foundation to improve community health and end domestic violence. We also believe that a healthier California begins with our employees, so we provide them with resources to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle through our award-winning wellness program, Wellvolution.
We’re hiring smart thinkers and doers who want to work for a leader and innovator in the challenging, ever-changing healthcare space. Come and help us make health care better for everyone.
Purpose of Job
The Manager of Workforce Management is responsible for capacity planning, scheduling, daily service management, contingency planning and risk management, development and implementation of strategic and operational workforce plans.
- Creates fulfillment plans to align call center management, staffing, and training for optimal efficiency.
- Leads the development of scheduling and metrics to address enterprise business needs and align staffing to meet customer demand.
- Interacts across key enterprise stakeholders to assure effective and efficient resource management.
- Leads cross functional teams to develop hiring plans to meet the demands of the enterprise. Provides guidance in identifying HR trends across the business groups through analytics and provides feedback to Senior Leadership regarding emerging trends or patterns across all groups of the enterprise.
- Performs people management functions including employee selection, team building, project / workload assignment, employee training, monitoring of work activity, performance evaluation and pay management decisions. Provides professional / technical coaching and guidance to team.
- Establishes audit processes that ensure data integrity, accuracy and protection as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Job Required Education/Experience
- Bachelor degree, and or 5+years of relevant workforce management experience.
- 5+ years leading a team of analysts responsible for planning, scheduling, and real time management for contact center operations.
- 5+ years experience in budgeting and the ability to translate contact center results into operational and financials impacts.
- 3+ years experience leading projects.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with Senior Management and peers on matters requiring internal or cross-company coordination.
- Bachelor degree in quantitative discipline, and 8+years relevant workforce planning & forecasting experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of project management / project development process.
- Experience working in Contact Center/Call Center/Claim Processing/Member Processing environments
- Experience with Aspect eWorkforce Management software
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes
- Develop and manage talent; Manage Execution; Engage and Inspire; Foster Open Communication; Establish Plans; Manage and Improve Processes; Build Relationships; Establish Trust.
Blue Shield of California is committed to remaining a drug-free work place. All positions require a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen. Blue Shield of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer – EEO/MF/disabled/veteran.