Posted On: 08-02-2021
Position Title: Manager, Workforce Manager
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL & Charlotte, NC
Contact Information: Kristina Kongmany (Kristina.Kongmany@Ally.com)
Company Name: Ally
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do – and that’s more than some cliche people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people – with interests, families, friends, dreams and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You’re constantly evolving, so shouldn’t your opportunities be, too?
This position will design, create and implement the strategic vision for the Workforce Management team in Ally Invest. Primary responsibilities include creating, maintaining and validating models used to assist Ally Invest with workforce management activities and implementing all aspects of workforce management (forecasting, staffing, scheduling, real-time management adherence, variation, analytics, etc.) into the culture at Ally. This position will also create and implement strategies that support our continued effort to develop resource modification solutions in all areas of the enterprise as it pertains to the utilization and productivity of our staff.
The Work Itself
- Builds and maintains capacity plans for multiple lines of business, across internal and supplier sites
- Builds and maintains monthly, weekly, and interval volume forecasts for all channels across internal and supplier sites
- Partners with analytics in reviewing forecast inputs and results
- Partners with finance teams to provide inputs to plan for annual financial forecasts, revised financial forecasts, as well as monthly accruals and updates based on staffing changes
- Partners with other WFM Functions (Real Time management, Exception Management, attendance, scheduling, etc) to monitor metric performance to inform capacity plan assumptions.
- Performs analysis to develop scenarios and sensitivity analysis to inform business teams in decisioning changes to capacity plans, schedules, and associate goals to achieve key metric performance
- Facilitate monthly capacity plan reviews with business teams, including customer care operations, recruiting, human resources, training, and QA
- Develop Power BI reporting in support of capacity plan and analysis reporting
The Skills You Bring
- 3+ years direct experience developing and managing capacity plans for contact centers
- Experience in developing and managing capacity plans for operations units desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills are required with the ability to effectively influence across a diverse stakeholder base
- Advanced excel skills required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Power BI experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven ability to deliver results in a highly complex matrix environment
- Hands on experience using Verint
- Some travel may be required (less than 10%/month)
How We’ll Have Your Back
Ally’s compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally’s total compensation – or total rewards – extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child care discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on “Doing it Right” and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at email@example.com. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.