Posted On: 8-06-2021
Position Title: WFO Consultant
Job Location: Remote
Apply: Send resume to –email@example.com
In this role you will be responsible for delivering WFO training and consulting for both new and existing customers of Call Design at one end of the spectrum to consulting with customers around industry best WFO practices at the other.
Key duties and deliverables:
- Prepare, research and deliver WFO training (product and generic) in a classroom format.
- Deliver WFO consultancy engagements to a professional standard to meet defined objectives within the agreed timeframes.
- Complete all required project documentation in the agreed timeframes
- Assist to maintain up to date relevant content for the Call Design On Line training portal
- Provide timely support to the Service Desk for escalations to ensure a high standard of customer service
- Provide timely support to Pre-Sales / Sales team for RFP’s and Tender responses.
- Delivery of project tasks within agreed timeframe with Project Manager
- Delivery of tasks within agreed timeframes with Operations Manager
- Provide timely support as a WFO SME to other business stakeholders.
- Proactively develop and regularly review internal documentation (training materials, technical guides etc.) to ensure they are current.
- Identify and record additional professional services and product opportunities within our existing customer base through regular customer contact.
Required skills / Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience with Aspect Workforce Management tool
- 1-2 years’ industry relevant training and consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and reports
- A demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A high level of personal motivation and a commitment to strong customer service and the strategic business needs
- 50% travel expected, both domestic and international
- Manage responsibilities with initiative, requiring appropriate levels of supervision
- Think creatively and solve problems
- Work in a positive and collaborative way with colleagues and customers
- Demonstrate a flexible, proactive and reliable approach to workload and deadlines
- Act with trust, integrity and professionalism