Posted On: 05-11-2019
Position Title: Quality Monitoring Supervisor
Job Location: Irving, TX
Apply Online: https://alliance.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/nissanjobs/job/Dallas-NMAC/Supervisor–Quality-Monitoring_R00036757-1
With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Supervisor, Quality Monitoring to join our team at Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation in Irving, Texas.
This role will be responsible for overall delivery, support and execution of the quality monitoring team, ensuring all aspects of analysis, scoring, and feedback is consistent and accurately delivered for the NMAC contact centers. The supervisor will develop strategies, set targets, apply compliance and client department standards, and influence effective service delivery to drive improved customer experience and brand value.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Oversees day to day operations of quality monitoring.
- Supervises and provides leadership, coaching, guidance, training and staff development to the Quality Monitoring team.
- Interviews and selects department employees.
- Plans and evaluates employee performance; recommends merit increases, transfers and promotions.
- Counsels and disciplines employees as necessary; recommends termination when appropriate; ensures adherence to company and department policies and procedures, and monitors time and attendance of subordinates.
- Partners with other departments, to coordinate and execute strategies for quality monitoring.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the entire call center operation.
- Identifies performance gaps and communicates with client department staff to influence change in behavior.
- Identifies performance gaps within quality monitoring team and addresses as appropriate.
- Drives efficiency and effectiveness of team performance.
- Communicates effectively with vendors and all levels of staff regarding issues affecting agent or team performance.
- Conducts audits and monitors productivity of team.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the analysts for continued development of their performance.
- Coordinates and facilitates team meetings, calibrations, planning meetings, and brainstorming discussions, and presents results.
- Reviews and responds to escalated quality evaluation review requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Benchmarks other call centers to ensure we are utilizing current technology and best methods/practices are being utilized.
- Performs periodic reviews of current NMAC tools against other available tools.
- Ensures Quality processes are up-to-date and support the overall directions of NMAC and Nissan.
- Works with a sense of urgency to achieve department goals, while maintaining quality of work; ability to prioritize multiple work assignments with ongoing deadlines.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to meet department workflow needs.
- Possesses good judgment, business acumen; attention to detail; critical thinking skills.
- Strong and effective communication (written and verbal and presentation) skills.
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with staff and chain of command.
- Demonstrates the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and implement recommendations for corrective action.
- Able to work with all levels of employees/management.
- Solid relationship building with teams and all organizational customers.
- Possesses strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude.
- Fluent in Spanish – speaking and writing highly desirable.
- 7+ years’ experience required in a call center, customer service or collections environment with progressive levels of
- At least 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role providing leadership, coaching, guidance and training of staff.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Quality Monitoring required.
- Experience with automotive or finance industry desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Project Management Professional, Six Sigma or Call Center Certifications preferred.
- Proficiency of Microsoft applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint).
- Experience with Verint or other call recording systems a plus.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**