Posted On: 10-23-2023
Position Title: Real Time Analyst
Job Location: Malta, NY or Rochester, NY
Contact: Kim.email@example.com – (203-547-6892
Apply Online: https://ttec.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=03QAI&lang=en
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Specialist – Workforce Management – Real Time working onsite in Onsite in Rochester NY , you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Have a passion to solve work puzzles in real time? Are you looking for an opportunity to experience something new each day? In this role, you’ll bring your creativity and individuality to ensure staffing needs are coordinated and proper adjustments are made in daily programs to meet clients’ needs. You’ll analyze and compare staffing daily headcount to total headcount, how many people are necessary for each hour, and make recommendations on how to staff the total program.
You’ll report to the Workforce Manager. You’ll impact the business, the teams you support, and the various departments that you partner with on a consistent basis through your analysis and recommendations.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
|· Monitor phone queues and service levels on a real-time basis to identify situations where additional resources may be needed to maintain service levels, consult with call center management to determine best course of action to fill resource needs/maintain service levels|
|· Provide real time status anomalies to operations
· Track, report and call out real-time adherence issues
|· Provide shift reports to management with service level and abandon rate explanations for any day where KPIs are missed|
|· Process shift trades, schedule change requests, and time off request after schedules are released by analyst|
|· Review and respond to schedule inquiries from management and agents and partner with Analyst for plan of action
· Create reporting on absenteeism and other shrinkage for operations leaders and workforce personnel.
|· Optimize scheduled breaks and lunches as resource requirements change, determine need for extra hours and/or VTO, assess availability for offline functions and approve/deny as required
· Recommend extra or VTO hours for over/under staffing needs
· Process time off requests
· Assist supervisory and management in understanding the impact of events that occur throughout the day
· Provide regular feedback to Operations and Workforce team to improve upon short-range planning precision
· Special departmental assignments and/or projects as assigned
· Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
· Must be able to work any hours assigned to support 24×7 operations hours if needed
|· Build strong interpersonal relationships with internal clients|
|· Work independently as well as in a team environment|
What You Bring to the Role
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree or undergraduate, with relevant work experience preferred
- 2-year customer care and/or contact center environment experience; prior experience in operations support roles referred
- 1-year workforce management experience in real-time management
- Experience with IEX preferred or other workforce management systems eWFM/Aspect and Verint
- Ability to analyze and interpret moderately complex data using workforce management software.
- Ability to work with peers and other teams to achieve performance goals and objectives
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and company personnel.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems under pressure.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- And yes… a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit www.hellottecbenefits.com for more information.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
#LI- onsite Rochester, NY
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.