Posted On: 03-13-2023
Position Title: Resource Planning Senior Analyst
Job Location: Remote – Work At Home
Contact: Duane Elders Duane.Elders@cigna.com
Job Description Summary:
Monitors inbound call traffic and ensures efficient distribution based on staff availability. Utilizes call volume reports and coordinates and completes Real Time capacity planning within the contact/call center. Analyzes call center trends, including call volume, call patterns, staff productivity and resource allocation. Identifies areas for improvements to workforce productivity and modifications to programs as required
This position is responsible for collaborating with the Workforce Management Team (RTA) and Operational leadership to execute daily and weekly calling strategies based on forecasted volumes, offline needs, attendance, and any other business obligations.
- Provides recommendations regarding capacity utilization. Effectively enables the operation to meet/exceed operating objectives through accurate and consultative input and guidance regarding capacity.
- Monitors call distribution, product routing, priority levels, and load balancing to optimize service and ensure the most efficient use of resources to achieve the expected customer service levels.
- Interface with operations and WFM leadership regarding factors impacting performance.
- Displays high level of operational focus, professionalism and engagement
- Displays a positive team relationship by being supportive, visible and easily accessible.
- Collaborates with matrix partners to ensure objectives and standards are met.
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner that is appropriate with the intended audience.
- Has awareness of and sets an example of compliance with all corporate policies and completion of trainings.
- Supports diversity by building an inclusive environment and valuing different perspectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree and or a minimum 3 years relevant experience in contact center or WFM may substitute for degree requirements
- Knowledge of WFM tools and basic call routing strongly referred.
- Must be technically savvy with strong Microsoft Office skills including intermediate proficiency with Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with individuals, groups, or work teams to explain difficult technical issues and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, evaluate potential problems/opportunities, recommend and implement solutions.
- Must have the ability to support extended hours, holidays and weekends as needed.