Posted On: 8-23-2021
Position Title: Scheduling Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL & Charlotte, NC & Lewisville, TX
Contact Information: Kristina Kongmany (Kristina.Kongmany@Ally.com)
Company Name: Ally
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do – and that’s more than some cliche people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people – with interests, families, friends, dreams and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You’re constantly evolving, so shouldn’t your opportunities be, too?
This role will be responsible for all processes encompassing Workforce Management including but not limited to scheduling, forecasting, and real-time management for the Customer Care & Experience team. Responsibilities also include conducting data and schedule analyses for multiple work types and lines of business. This position will partner with other analysts and teammates to optimize efficiencies across the organization and support a great experience for our associates and our customers.
The Work Itself
- Use Verint Impact 360 technology (Workforce Management software) to maintain schedules and skilling profiles for CC&E associates
- Improve scheduling efficiencies using Verint and other tools
- Develops efficient staff schedules that achieve business goals such as ASA, Service Level and/or abandon rates
- Recommend changes and adjust schedules based on workload/forecast shifts
- Performance tracking and ad hoc reporting for multiple contact types utilizing Verint, CMS, and other tools
- Provide support to Operations via best practices and knowledge of Verint, CMS, and other tools
- Work closely with Leaders and their direct reports on identification and resolution of business opportunities related to workforce optimization and productivity improvements
- Proactively develop and foster relationships with site teammates and partners from other locations
- Identify actions and steps needed to accomplish team objectives and complete initiatives, calling out any risks to the same
- Approve and implement overtime and volunteer time off.
The Skills You Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- BS/BA in business administration preferred
- 3+ years of direct experience in contact centers
- 2+ years of hands on experience with workforce systems such as Verint (Impact 360), Avaya, CMS Supervisor, and Genesys
- Experience in oversight of WFM processes from beginning to end, preferably in a multi-site and multi-contact type environment
- Solid understanding of the capacity planning process and staffing requirements
- Knowledge of Power BI or similar application
- Proficient in Excel, working knowledge with other MS Office applications
- Organizes and presents data in an organized and logical fashion
- Possess the professional experience and aptitude to address escalated issues with a positive outcome.
- Ability to multi-task while working in an environment with constant interruptions.
- Ability to work collaboratively and efficiently with people at all levels of the business
- Commitment to teamwork, resolving conflicts productively, and developing long-term relationships
- Demonstrates strong analytical and organizational skill set and maintains high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Less than 10% travel
- Ability to periodically work evening or weekend shifts to support 24×7 operation
How We’ll Have Your Back
Ally’s compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally’s total compensation – or total rewards – extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child care discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on “Doing it Right” and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.