Posted On: 07-31-2020
Position Title: Sr Forecasting & Planning Analyst, Contact Center
Job Location: Redmond, WA
Apply Online: https://careers.nintendo.com/job-openings/listing/200000004R.html?src=CWS-10000
Nintendo of America Inc.|The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
- Responsible for preparation of effective forecasts of Contact Center volume and staffing requirements. Develops and maintains advanced planning models and builds tools and techniques that enhance the quality and accuracy of forecast across multiple locations and channels (Phone/ Email/ Chat/ SMS/Contact Center financial back office operations).
- Creates orders and approves invoices for contact center costing and staffing. Assists in developing strategic long-term and short-term workforce management plans and preparing budgets and analyzing budget to actual variances.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Develops and maintains sophisticated forecasting and capacity planning models using statistical and Workforce Management (WFM) tools at the daily/monthly/yearly and interval level.
- Creates, publishes and effectively communicates resource planning estimates and orders to multiple call center locations.
- Leads weekly forecast and staffing meetings with floor operations teams to inform them of the 21-week staffing plan and makes adjustments as needed
- Prepares KPI reports and analyses in support of contact center workforce planning and budget variances
- Provides clear, in-depth technical analysis of demand activity, drivers and variances
- Works with leadership for adjustments to scheduling process and center allocation strategy
- Aligns workforce management practices to achieve key performance objectives (service level, utilization, budget, etc)
- Performs various ad hoc analyses; formulates conclusions and presents conclusions to management
- Provides validation of forecast and budget plans to actual using gap analysis to increase accuracy.
- Advises customer care leadership and business owners of staffing, call routing, capacity and budgeting considerations for strategic decisions and direction
- Using strong forecasting and technical knowledge, creates system and process improvements to streamline processes and improve efficiency
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience required.
- Advanced knowledge working in Contact Center Workforce Management (WFM) and capacity planning.
- Advanced degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of statistics and forecasting methodologies.
- Knowledge of SQL/ MS Access
- Intermediate knowledge of reporting tools (Tableau preferred)
- Broad experience and understanding of technologies, models and methodologies related to costing, staffing and forecasting.
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- Experience working with ambiguity and applying creativity to solve problems
- Attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy especially in times of rapid turnaround need
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organization skills
- Experience working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Finance, MIS or a related field, or equivalent. Post-graduate coursework is desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans….valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.