Posted On: 5-2-2022
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Reporting and Tools
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Apply Online: https://xjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25348&siteid=5039&Areq=900997BR#jobDetails=904765_5039
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX or Customer Support) team is seeking a Senior Reporting and Tools Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our Workforce Optimization and Capacity Planning team. This role will focus on delivering accurate and impactful data for our operations team, ensuring efficient contact delivery and world class tool utilization. A continual improvement skill set with focus on maintain industry leading processes is paramount to success.
You will be leading and developing a team of analysts and managers producing and automating WFO KPI and agent and team level reporting. Analytical skills in identifying anomalous behavior and developing this skill set in a diverse team will be key. In addition, partnering with our strategy leader and ensuring vendors meet required results including unique configurations and formulae in a global environment is a requirement.
Someone who is equally motivated to identify improvements in processes and partner across multiple arenas of the contact center world while communicating effectively is ideal. If you are someone with a deep mathematical skill set who flourishes teaching and leading, in service to delivering best in class business outcomes and extremely engaged employees, then this is an excellent role for you!
- Lead and develop team managers and contact design engineers.
- Participate in monthly reviews communicating reports in an easily consumable manner for users and partnering to drive business improvement.
- Work with our strategic goals team and vendors to develop cutting edge industry leading Omni-channel outcomes
- Ensure multiple tool accuracy, serviceability, and continuity
- Lead the team in developing automated historical and accurate true real time reports.
- Ensure maintenance of headcount reporting, including attrition trends across multiple channels and campaigns (FTE >5k)
- Work closely partner management, contact analytics, operations and WFO to break down barriers in critical metric definition and understanding
- Formulate ad-hoc report request intake and departmental service levels and priorities across all areas of agent and WFO reporting, and tool change, design, and functionality
- Partner with training to ensure tool usability and cutting-edge features are encompassed.
- Innovate to deliver world class contact flows in a blended live and AI Omni-channel environment
- Maintain detailed workflow and process documentation
- Own reporting team delivery and KPI congruency across the viewer experience domain
- Partner cross functionally with multiple groups to obtain inputs and ensure single source of truth in reporting
- Develop critical metric reports containing numerical results, standard deviations and accuracy and outlier analysis
- 10+ years of proven experience
- 7+ years working in customer-facing multi-channel global operational environment
- Experience with rapid change, emerging markets, and seasonality as they relate to direct and indirect contact tools, routing, and reporting.
- Driven focus on putting viewer and experience first, steadfast focus on delighting customers, improving processes and a strong bias for action
- Expertise in Continual Improvement (TPS, Lean, Agile)
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and/or MS Access skills required
- Ability to collaborate across the organization, specifically collaborating with Marketing, TAO, Contact Analytics and Operations to incorporate needs into results
- Understanding of multiple platforms (Domo, Tableau, SQL etc.), WFO Tools (Aspect, Nice) and Telephony platforms (Nice, Salesforce, Service Now, ZenDesk etc.)
- Ability to investigate, conduct root cause analysis and nimbly adapt to change
- Experience exercising strong oral, written, listening and interpersonal ability
- Ability to develop presentations using a proficiency in MS Office
- WFM, Reporting Database and Telephony tool experience
- Experience reporting globally with understanding of variation in campaigns due to multiple languages
- Experience with Salesforce, Nice/InContact, Aspect, Domo and Tableau
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience (focus on mathematical and/or statistical arena of expertise)
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.