Posted On: 11-15-2019
Position Title: Sr. Scheduling & Forecasting Analyst
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Apply Online: https://careers-grubhub.icims.com/jobs/9081/sr.-scheduling-%26-forecasting-analyst/job
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you – and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for a Senior Scheduling & Forecasting Analyst who will support the command center team on a variety of projects and assist team members in reporting, analysis, and workforce management. We’re super protective of our culture so leading by example is a must! It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and have a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course, providing stellar customer service is a must. This role will report to our Sr. Manager, Command Center. Our contact center continues to grow by leaps and bounds and we’re looking for the right people to come in and help us become more efficient. We’re looking for someone who is ready to dive in and start helping out.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Collaborate with Workforce Management team to forecast contact volumes, handle times, and staffing requirements for multiple departments within the GrubHub Care organization ( internal and external)
- Conduct analysis on the impact to service level performance by making adjustments to specialist schedules to ensure adequate resource coverage
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of long term staffing and hiring plans in support of SLAs, while working with our Command Center to ensure short term goals are met
- Maintain our workforce management software as it relates to forecasting and scheduling
- Participate in the deployment of GrubHub’s strategic vision, acting as a subject matter expert on staffing and a steward to the delivery of exceptional service
- Improve Care workflow and suggest opportunities for increased efficiency through trend analysis
- Evaluate workforce efficiency providing recommendations to the management team to achieve specific call center goals in our pursuit to provide world class customer service
You Should Have
- Excellent Excel skills (index/match, sumifs, pivot tables, etc)
- 5+ years of call center analytical experience
- 3+ years of workforce management system experience, preferably Verint
- Exceptional communication skills
- A willingness to learn and adapt and work in a high volume environment
- Proven track record of successful process improvements
- A wide degree of creativity, it’s fun to work at Grubhub
- Ability to organize information and accurately follow procedures, with a strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative nature matched with a drive to affect positive change
Got These? Even Better:
- SQL experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
|Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.|