Posted On: 10-20-2019
Position Title: WFM Forecasting / Capacity Planning Analyst
Job Location: Melbourne, FL/Colorado Springs, CO/Remote
Contact: Tripp Walton – firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will focus on the development and administration of workforce management forecasting and data systems supporting contact center operations. The WFM Forecasting / Capacity Planning Analyst will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are being met.
Christian Care Ministry is a community of Christians that requires its employees to share its Christian religious beliefs and practices. CCM complies with all anti-discrimination laws applicable to religious employers.
A career with Christian Care Ministry (CCM) is more than just a job, it’s a ministry. CCM’s mission is to connect and equip Christians to share their lives, faith, talents, and resources with others. The foundation of CCM’s mission is Acts 2:42-47.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and produce accurate long, medium, and short-range workload/staffing forecasts
- Effective management / utilization of the Workforce Management Suite (experience with InContact, Teleopti, IEX is a plus)
- Assist with tracking, analyzing and reporting on contact center and agent forecasting statistics
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy by developing and performing logical quality assurance functions
- Conducts analysis on historical data to determine multi-interaction volume shifts/trends (growth, contact interaction trends, service enhancements, etc.) impacting staffing/capacity levels
- Establish a statistical baseline for call volume forecasts. Provide clear communication of forecast workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc. to leadership team.
- Documenting info for generated reports (code, process, metric definitions, calculations, etc)
- Maintaining, updating and publishing daily/weekly/monthly WFM and other related reports
- Responsible for primary contribution to WFM capacity plan forecasting model to determine staff allocations required to meet service levels for all channels (i.e. phone, email, chat, etc)
- Identify root-causes, to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to meet KPIs
- Communicate forecast recommendations to key stakeholders
Essential Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Advanced understanding of ACD and Workforce Management reporting tools and principles
- Strong understanding of contact center metrics
- Forecasting abilities within a Omni-channel platform (i.e. voice, chat, email, text)
Core Competencies/Demonstrable Behaviors
- Manages complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Cultivates innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Strategic mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
- Action oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Education and Experience
- Associates’ degree minimum, Bachelors’ degree preferred
- At least 3 years of Workforce Management or equivalent experience in a call/contact center environment, with knowledge of forecasting/scheduling software
- At least 3 years of experience developing forecasts for a contact center environment (i.e. IEX, Teleopti, Verint); Teleopti a plus
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and great benefits
- An on-site gym and cafeteria
- CCM values our employees. Each individual is given the opportunity to excel in their strengths, advance their skill set, and have direct input into the decisions that ultimately drive the ministry’s success.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.