Who are we?
Allied is a national healthcare solutions company that supports healthy workplace cultures.
What do we do?
We are problem-solvers, innovators, and collaborators. Our purpose is to work with employers to take care of their employees and their families each and every day – and it all starts with the Allied family.
So.. What’s in it for you?
Allied supports an inclusive culture focused on developing employees to succeed, innovate & impact the community.
Here’s how we do it..
Training and Development: Allied offers tailored learning and development curriculums for all employees and a Learning Management Database with thousands of courses for professional and personal development.
Career Mobility: Growth opportunities are endless at Allied. In 2021 alone, one in five employees had a job change. 75% of these job changes were promotions!
Employee Engagement: We pride ourselves on employee engagement! With our recognition program, employees recognize their colleagues monthly or donate to charities with cash rewards. Allied has a dedicated committee planning monthly engagement activities to create endless opportunities to get to know your peers and destress in this new remote world.
Employee Feedback: We regularly survey our employees throughout the year to seek continuous feedback, ideas and suggestions on new initiatives.
Community Outreach: We have dedicated committees focused on fundraising efforts supporting our employees and their families, furthering education goals and providing for charitable organizations outside of Allied.
The Workforce Analyst provides consultative, analytical support to leadership and business partners associated with workforce planning opportunities and business challenges in a high-production, multi-channel contact center. Position responsibilities are; staff capacity planning both short and long term, contact center scheduling, advanced call routing and IVR design, agent metric reporting supported with dashboard creation, and advanced data visualization expertise. The Workforce Analyst will lead meetings and presentations regarding business needs and provide education of workforce management policies and methodologies to effectively meet business goals and service levels. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining workforce management software, driving efforts to implement software upgrades and seeking opportunities to streamline workflows that increase customer satisfaction, reduce errors, increase controls and ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Diagnose operational performance issues identifying root cause and recommended corrective action including management of any escalations, outages, system issues impacting the use of contact platforms.
- Monitor and track all productivity levels in the contact center, offer regular data summaries to leadership, implement best practices on areas where challenged, promotes solution to streamline and improve efficiencies.
- Serve as subject matter expert in various workforce management resources.
- Independently prepare, interpret, share quantitative and qualitative analysis. Collaborate with leadership about insights that inform and drive key business decisions.
- Create and maintain process documents.
- Provide maintenance and oversight of established workforce tools, monitor/respond to alerts regarding key data sources or job failures.
- Collaborate with internal/external partners to ensure efficient and optimal usage of the phone solution and related tools.
- Demonstrate strength and understanding of business processes as well as a “sense of urgency” to exceed performance standards and customer expectations.
- Support onboarding efforts and offer guidance to workforce peers regarding software, processes, and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace environment, adapt to rapid changes in information, process, direction, or immediate workflow.
- Aptitude to influence others throughout all levels in the organization.
- Other tasks as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 2-year Workforce Management in multi-channel contact center.
- Advanced excel skills including: Power Query, Pivot Tables, and manipulation of large data sets for in-depth Contact Center analysis required.
- Minimum 2-year experience with Workforce Management software and methodologies required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft suite, data visualization systems experience required.
- Minimum 2-year relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst role. IVR creation/maintenance, advanced call routing.
- Capacity Planning experience required.
- Excellent presentation skills, targeting agent level to executive level delivery.
Leadership/Lead by Example
Business Acumen/Technical Job Skills
Send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org