Posted On: 02-26-2020
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst:
Job Location: Remote (NY/IL/MA)
Apply Online: https://jobs.lever.co/hopper/02fce011-94df-4e64-9fbd-25a6648d7473
At Hopper, we’re on a mission to make booking travel faster, easier, and more transparent. We are leveraging the power that comes from combining massive amounts of data and machine learning to build the world’s fastest-growing travel app — one that enables our customers to save money and travel more. With over $235M CAD in funding from leading investors in both Canada and the US, Hopper is primed to continue its path toward becoming the go-to way to book travel as the world continues its shift to mobile.
Recognized as the fastest-growing travel app by Forbes and one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company two years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 40 million times and has helped travelers plan over 100 million trips and counting. The app has received high praise in the form of mobile accolades such as the Webby Award for Best Travel App of 2019, the Google Play Award for Standout Startup of 2016 and Apple’s App Store Best of 2015.
Take off with us!
Customer advocacy is at the heart of Hopper. The Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst is vital in ensuring that we have the best possible support for our Air customers.
We’re looking for a data-savvy individual to join our Workforce Planning team. Their mission will be to support Air Service Operations to successfully meet its performance targets while optimizing the utilization of people resources to ensure scalable customer satisfaction.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Provide inputs (data analysis, reporting, productivity, budget forecasts) to Air Service leadership to make sound decisions regarding structuring topics: recruitment, organization and scheduling
- Build and maintain a reliable and detailed forecast capacity model for live chat, email and phone support
- Build different scenarios for expected volume with consideration for utilization, efficiency and productivity
- Factor changes in capacity planning models and evaluate the real-world impact of addition/reduction of FTE requirements
- Work with key stakeholders across a fast-paced, collaborative environment
A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE HAS:
- A degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in forecasting, scheduling and planning is essential
- Exposure to scripting with Pandas, R, SAS or other data preparation and analysis tools
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Proficiency in Tableau (or similar tools like Qlikview or Looker)
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical work to a non-technical audience
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for conducting research and answering hard questions with data
• Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
• Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
• 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
• Access to a 401k (US) or Retirement Savings Plan (Canada)
• Easy commute with a paid-for public transportation or parking pass
• IATA Travel Agent Card for discounts in the travel industry
• Fully stocked kitchen with: coffee/tea, beer, bagels and snacks (both healthy and not-healthy)
• Team lunches, offsite activities and much more!