Posted On: 4-17-2015
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst (Scheduling and Forecasting)
Job Location: Orem, UT
Contact: Daniel Benavides – Manager, Talent Acquisition – Member Services & Content – firstname.lastname@example.org – M: 801.472.3636 – O: 801.705.7291 – 360 West 4800 North – Provo, Utah 84604
Ancestry is the world’s largest online resource for family history. We have helped pioneer the market for online family history research, taking a pursuit that was expensive and time-consuming and making it easy, affordable and accessible to anyone with an interest in their family history. We are known for our cutting-edge technology, phenomenal innovation, and offer a compelling and rewarding workplace where you will thrive. We seek out passionate people to create a world class experience by joining our mission of helping people discover, preserve and share their family history. Apply today and explore the benefits of working for an established, people-oriented company with a globally recognized brand, incredible benefits that start day one, and products that meaningfully touch people’s lives as they discover their family heritage.
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations. The ability to create forecasting and scheduling to that forecast is crucial. This position requires some evening and weekend availability as business needs arise.
· Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
· Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
· Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
· Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
· Interpersonal Savvy: must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members.
· Written Communication: must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers.
· Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
· Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
· Learning on the Fly: must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value.
· Dealing with Ambiguity: ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
· Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (Verint Real-Time Adherence, Avaya CMS Supervisor, T3, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
· Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation.
· Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
· Produces call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for multi-site operation.
· Generates and evaluates staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system. Generates short and long-term staffing models and provides recommendations based on analysis.
· Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Provide daily/intra-day performance reports to leadership.
· Other related duties as assigned.
· Complete understanding of overall operational activities including phone, email, chat, community and social media support
· Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
· Capacity Planning experience is preferred.
· Minimum of two years of experience in performing WFM functions (specifically real-time management) in a multi-department/site contact center environment required.
· Ability to perform forecasting in a contact center environment and schedule to those needs is a must.
· Experience with WFM software (Verint /Blue Pumpkin, IEX, eWFM, etc.) that includes real-time adherence preferred.
· Some college or degree is preferred.
Working for Ancestry.com
Ancestry is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at https://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related thereto), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, age (40 and older), mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations to applicants or employees with qualifying disabilities who request them and who otherwise meet the requirements of applicable law. If you would like to request an accommodation during the application process, please contact our Director of Recruiting.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.