Posted On: 08-19-2019
Position Title: Workforce Management Coordinator
Job Location: Virtual
Apply Online: https://careers-wth.icims.com/jobs/1503/workforce-management-coordinator/job
Are you highly organized and thrive in a fast paced environment? Do you want to grow your career in a fun industry? If so, we may have the role for you!
World Travel Holdings is seeking a Workforce Management Coordinator to maximize efficiencies within the Customer Care Department by providing support in the daily processes associated with agent staffing, scheduling, and forecasting. The Workforce Management Coordinator position is critical to our success in managing both short term and long term operations.
- Monitors and addresses all correspondences coming through the WFM requests inbox in a personable and respectful manner
- Processes daily schedule requests and adds/removes items in agent schedules via Aspect
- Runs basic absenteeism, shrinkage, and schedule compliance reporting as needed
- Works to coordinate and schedule future training events, all hands meetings, and other large scale events
- Monitors and approves timecards looking for missed or incorrect punches via ADP Etime
- Evaluates time off requests and balances and works with agents to approve/deny requests based upon company need and established policies
- Provides Aspect troubleshooting and agent support via one on one and group sessions
- Related experience in a Workforce Management Department with staffing and real time adherence preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Tech savvy with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills strongly preferred
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously while working under pressure in a fast paced team environment
- Robust troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work any combination of hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays, based on business needs
- Experience with a virtual call center environment, CMS Supervisor, and Aspect WFM preferred
- Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not currently hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the nation’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 35 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, resort vacations, car rentals, resort day passes and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of licensed private-label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country’s original host agency, and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise and vacation brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; Virginia Beach, Va.; New York, NY; and Chorley, England. For more information, visit WorldTravelHoldings.com.