Posted On: 04-05-2019
Position Title: Workforce Management Planner
Job Location: St. Louis, MO or San Antonio, TX
Apply Online: https://careers.enterprise.com/job/st-louis/workforce-management-planner/430/11147804
ABOUT THE ROLE
Enterprise Holdings is the parent company of multi-billion dollar brands Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental and is a reputable company as well as an industry leader. We are excited to announce we currently have an opening for a Contact Center Workforce Management Planner!
This Workforce Management Planner is responsible for monitoring the long term staffing needs of the Enterprise Contact Center Reservation team. This includes proactively analyzing historical and forecasted workload (i.e. call volume or staffing requirements) against schedules to determine the actions necessary to appropriately staff teams. There is a high degree of visibility and impact to contact center costs by forecasting and scheduling decisions. This requires strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills. A Planner is responsible for forecasting accuracy, trend analysis and creating schedules to meet service level and occupancy goals. Planners must establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand and interpret policies, procedures and business decisions. This position communicates with various levels and departments within the contact center.
- This is a work from home position.
- The schedule is Monday – Friday, working 40-42 hours per week, and requires flexibility based on business need.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
This role is a remote, work from home position, based out of our Enterprise Contact Center in St. Louis, MO.
- Must live in the state of Missouri, in the St. Louis metropolitan area
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Mathematics, Statistics preferred
- Must have at least one year of Business analysis experience such as cost/benefit analysis, finance or statistics in an office/business work environment
- OR at least one year of related Workforce Management experience with knowledge of forecasting, attrition, planning, and impact to service levels and occupancy related to staff shrinkage
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional (CWPP) preferred
- Must be able to work a schedule during our Workforce Management team hours of operation which are 7AM-8PM CST; this may require weekends, and/or holidays
- Must have at least an intermediate level of expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Must have a computer/PC (No MACs) with compatible OS versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Must have a separate modem
- Must have a router with gigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable
- Must have high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi “air cards” is prohibited
*Applicants must meet all technical qualifications at the time of application.
Qualified Candidates will also possess:
- Analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
- Ability to define and communicate problems, collect data and establish facts while showing initiative by recommending solutions
- Ability to accurately compile and present information (ie. forecast, hiring plan, and other documentation)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
- Ability to work effectively without supervision
- High level of professionalism
For additional information about the role and to apply, CLICK HERE