Posted On: 3-21-2022
Position Title: Workforce Management Professional 2
Job Location: Open to anywhere in U.S.
Company Name: Humana
Contact Information: Brad Baker: BBaker27@humana.com
Link to Apply: Workforce Management Professional 2 – Louisville | Humana Careers
The Workforce Management Professional 2 assesses organizational staffing and identifies requirements and solutions to meet workforce objectives. Provides analysis of talent and staffing needs based on strategic planning at the enterprise level. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of Workforce Management experience
- Must have strong Excel experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Advanced Degree
- Financial Impact analysis experience
- Prior experience in Process or Project Management
- Mathematical Coding experience
- WFM experience