Posted On: 9-29-2018
Position Title: Workforce Management Real-Time Analyst
Job Location: Des Plaines, IL
Apply Online: https://careers-wheels.icims.com/jobs/2795/workforce-management-real-time-analyst/job?ss=1&mode=job&iis=Job+Board&iisn=Glassdoor&mobile=false&width=966&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
Workforce Management Real-Time Analyst
Hiring Manager: Brian Simek
Company: Wheels, Inc.
Wheels, Inc. was established in 1939 as the world’s first automotive fleet leasing and management company. As one of the largest privately-held companies in North America, Wheels features a portfolio of 315,000 vehicles under management across the continent, capabilities in 40 countries worldwide, and a client base that consists of some of the best-known businesses in the world. In addition to vehicle acquisition and leasing, Wheels provides numerous specialized services that help all sorts of organizations manage their fleets. These include driver/vehicle support functions like maintenance management, fuel cards, and registration processing, as well as strategic account-level consultation to drive optimal fleet efficiency and measure results.
The WFM Real-Time Analyst is responsible for workforce management intra-day tasks including agent inquiries, resolving customer escalations, and intraday management. The Analyst is responsible for tactical planning and schedule adjustments, intra-day management, and historical trend analysis to ensure the call center achieves service levels and key performance indicators on a daily and interval basis. Key responsibilities include operational, procedural, and data analysis to achieve service level objectives, improve efficiencies, and deliver a world-class customer experience while controlling expenses. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to scheduling, daily staffing requirements, forecasting procedures, service level, outliers, handle times, shrinkage, occupancy, and other call center metrics. Daily and ad-hoc report generation, intra-departmental communication and relationship building are key aspects of this role. Additional responsibilities will include resolving customer escalations, monitoring attendance, and observing agent work performance.
This multi-skilled, high volume, dynamic environment requires the Analyst to utilize the call center tools including Customer Interaction Center (CIC, NICE IEX Workforce Management Software, Tableau, and MS Office to ensure standards established by our clients and internal operating standards are achieved. The successful candidate will ideally have 1-3 years of WFM experience in a call center with 100+ agents, a solid understanding of ACD call flow technology, and readily adapt to new WFM tools, strong analytical and problem solving skills, coupled with prior experience supervising and/or coaching associates.
- Ability to perform the work of frontline staff during peak times/low staff days to maintain service level, including successful completion of agent product/skill certification training and skill assessments
- Tactical schedule management to maximize staffing resources and achieve service level objectives and limit staffing expenses
- Intraday management and response plan implementation to ensure schedule adherence, respond to unplanned call, staffing, and handle time variances
- Daily schedule and activity maintenance within WFM scheduling and ACD software tools
- Perform time-off management responsibilities within WFM software tools
- Provide trend analysis and feedback to the WFM Resource Planner to improve call, handle time, and shrinkage forecasts
- Assist with daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting for management team, business partners, and key stakeholders
- Provide back-up support for forecasting and scheduling processes
- Communicate daily with multiple lines of business to ensure active involvement in scheduling, tactical planning, and analysis activities
- Support special projects in the call center
- Act as liaison to other business partners, internal departments and vendors
- Ability to identify coaching opportunities and developments of agent performance as needed
- Ability to assist agents with technical difficulties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- No direct supervisory responsibility
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 1 or more years of workforce management experience in a 100+ agent inbound high volume contact center.
- Experience with one of the following or similar systems is required: I3 Optimizer, NICE IEX, eWFM, Genesys, or related system.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, and have a solid background in all MS Office products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to call center technologies and processes
- Proven communication across all levels including front-line associates, management, peers, and senior management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Must be detail oriented
- Change management – taking a concept, recommending a solution, developing communicating and implementing a plan
- Flexibility – adaptable and flexible to work environment, including but not limited to working the hours required to meet business needs, multi-tasking, and easily adapting to changes with minimal notice
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through
- Ability to learn and implement new systems, procedures, and business processes quickly
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to operate call center tools.