Posted On: 05-22-2023
Position Title: Workforce Management Real Time Analyst
Job Location: Remote
Apply Online: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/Square/743999907702693
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers.
The Cash Workforce Management team is a critical operations support team charged with supporting the rapidly growing Cash Customer Operations organization. Combining accurate staffing and demand forecasts with staffing optimization best practices, the Workforce Management team enables our operations counterparts to deliver and meet our turnaround and response time goals. As the WFM team is a key strategic partner, we seek to guide and influence how our Advocate team’s production hours are utilized and the needs of both our external and internal customers are being met.
- Monitor Cash App operations and performance indicators in real-time at an interval level: inbound contact volumes, average handle times, queue staffing, and contact center agent availability and adherence.
- Monitor intraday forecast vs. actuals, adjust queuing, staffing, and schedules throughout the day, as required.
- Provide post-day summary and analysis on prior days to determine key drivers and impacts, as well as actions to mitigate future risk.
- Provide incident and outage response support, and immediately escalate any potential issues leading to variance from forecast.
- Provide communication to and from Operations and other support departments for escalation of service-impacting issues.
- Identify areas of opportunity and concern to the broader operations and leadership team, implementing process improvement and targeted programs to address problem areas immediately.
- Two+ years experience utilizing Workforce Management products (Teleopti, Avaya, NICE, Aspect) and working in a Workforce Analyst role.
- Experience managing real-time operations and making adjustments in real time.
- Experience in a contact center environment with knowledge of common contact center statistics and technology.
- Experience and interest in using GSuite products (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail), Slack, MS Office (specifically Excel)
- BS/BA Preferred with a major in an analytical or technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Hyperion or other BI and modeling tools.
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the candidate’s work location and may be may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $93,300
Zone B: USD $86,700
Zone C: USD $79,100
Zone D: USD $69,200
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block’s equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
US and Canada EEOC Statement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.