Posted On: 03-04-2019
Position Title: Workforce Management Real-Time Analyst
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Apply Online: https://careers-aplaceformom.icims.com/jobs/3630/real-time-analyst/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=743&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420
Workforce Management Real-Time Analyst Job Description
About A Place for Mom
A Place for Mom (APFM) is the nation’s largest senior living referral service, helping over 1 million families find senior care and housing each year using technology and local sales advisors. In 2017, APFM was acquired by General Atlantic/Silver Lake Partners, a joint venture between two big name private equity companies. Over the last 7 years, the APFM business has transformed from being founder-run to an online healthcare market leader. The company is now experiencing double digit % YoY growth, and enjoying a dominant and defensible position in the internet technology sector for finding senior housing and care
About the Workforce Team
The Workforce Management team is focused on forecasting, managing and maintaing staffing levels of our outsourced contact center of 300+ remote agents across the USA and Canada. The team ensures adherence to service levels, utilization and forecasted hours on a daily basis. WFM is comprised of Real Time Analysts (RTA) and Team Lead that manage the workload during business hours Monday-Friday with minimal coverage on weekends. The team reports to the Senior Manager, Operations Planning
The Workforce Management Real-Time Analyst is a contributing member of the WFM team within the Operations Support Center. This position is responsible for ensuring the right number of agents are in their seats at the right times to handle an accurately-forecasted volume of incoming and outbound calls at the desired service level.
Example work includes:
- Reallocating resources between inbound/outbound call handling and outreach in real time
- Updating and distributing service level reports
- Monitoring license usage for end users
This role is ideal for those who are:
- Detail oriented
- Experienced with contact center WFM solutions/software
- Work well under pressure
- Worked in a call/contact center environment
- Able to adapt quickly to change
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Monitors queues to maintain healthy staffing levels and ensure our ability to meet our service levels
- Manages the day-to-day business of handling call traffic utilizing intraday ACD reports and exception tracking forms
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Distributes call volumes between Lead Screening and Outreach and utilizes cross-trained associates.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Helps with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
- Prepares Service level Updates to show where service levels, abandonment rate, and hours compliance are throughout the day – to include descriptive analysis review of that service level.
- Monitors Real Time adherence, call statistics & communicate with supervisors to ensure on/off phone activity is managed efficiently throughout the day and in compliance with Paid/Unpaid production codes.
- Generates and communicates off phone activity reports, staffing issues, performance measures and call statistics to appropriate members of management.
- Demonstrates professional behavior, team work, punctual, dependable, & adheres to company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3+ years’ experience working in a contact center preferably in a WFM role
- Experience working with Workforce Management tools (i.e. IEX, Calabrio, Aspect, etc.) is required
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload, and perform multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to work in a stressful environment and meet deadlines
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent business analysis, communication and documentation skills
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of PCs and related software such as Google Forms, Excel, and Word.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
The position is an hourly, non-exempt position.