Posted On: 03-20-2019
Position Title: Workforce Management Real Time Coordinator
Job Location: Irving, TX
Apply Online: https://alliance.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/nissanjobs/job/Dallas-NMAC/Workforce-Management-Real-Time-Coordinator_R00030521
Contact: Ted Eastus
With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Workforce Management Real Time Coordinator to join our team at in Irving, Texas.
This role will be responsible for:
- The WFM Real Time Coordinator is responsible for the daily efforts to provide an exceptional customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives.
- Incumbent must demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations.
- This position requires evening and weekend availability.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Provides real-time monitoring via available tools (CC Pulse, Cisco CUIC, Verint, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
- Performs continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with operations teams to achieve service level goals and business objectives.
- Balances service level and abandonment rate goals with cost efficiencies through agent occupancy management.
- Maintains constant communication with operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Compares actual results to forecasted results, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborates with WFM teammates to identify areas of opportunity in forecasting and scheduling process.
- Provides daily/intra-day performance reports and status to leadership.
- Creates a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance.
- Builds personal skill sets and continues to develop proficiency of the department’s systems and applications
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Ability to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Competency in dealing with all levels of employees/management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers
- This position requires a high level of professional integrity. Employee information must be kept confidential
- Three years’ of relevant experience in a scheduling/forecasting role.
- Call center environment preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel.
- Proficiency in a contact center workforce management tool, that includes real-time adherence, preferred.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**