Posted On: 02-22-2019
Position Title: WorkForce Planning & Analysis Supervisor
Job Location: Wilmington, NC
Apply Online: http://jobs.verizon.com/jobs/3618231-workforce-planning-and-analysis-supervisor?hl=507402
Job # 507402
What you’ll be doing…
This position will be responsible for managing the development and results of the National CFS Command Center team. Resource Management is a vital and necessary element for effective and successful call center operations. We will maintain service level goals, build strong partnerships, drive process improvements, as well as foster clear and open communications with all levels of the organization. The CFS Command Center is responsible for managing the work flows for all customer facing employees.
- Responsible for day to day operations for CFS Resource Management to include, but not limited to, Service Level metrics: Inbound volume, Outbound dialing and Offline activities.
- Ensure maximum productivity of all online and offline work groups in the CFS call centers and vendor locations in order to meet KPIs.
- Partner with strategy, scheduling and staffing teams to increase productivity and effectiveness.
- Seamless interaction across the Resource Management team, the Call Center Management teams, and supporting staff to ensure full coverage of business operations.
- Provide management with necessary information to enable them to effectively manage their workgroups.
- Execute daily outbound collection dialer strategies; review results and recommend strategy changes.
- Real-Time Communication (Outages, Service Level/Abandon Rates).
- Control real-time levers across the business to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Manage inbound/ outbound mix for Wireless and Wireline Collections team.
- Facilitate the communication and monitoring of weather impacting B2C centers supported by CFS RM (includes partnership decisions with Care leadership).
- Coordination of Contingency Planning across client base for DR, Outage, Weather.
- Works closely with and develops working relationships with other key stakeholders and business managers to ensure the expected delivery of cross-functional initiatives.
- Monitors attainment of objectives and adapts quickly to changing business conditions.
- Leads, coaches and develops team
- Conduct monthly one on ones, mid-year and year end performance appraisals.
- Project Management, as required.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or any other related discipline.
- Two or more years of Supervisor experience preferred.
- Call center and resource management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of outbound dialers and call center technology tools.
- Ability to build successful relationships, foster effective teamwork and build and motivate teams toward improved goal achievement.
- Knowledge of call center metrics.
- Strong Communications skills across all levels of management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with PC and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, with an ability execute under tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask, effective organization and planning skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.