Posted On: 08-19-2019
Position Title: Workforce Planning and Reporting Manager
Job Location(s): Remote – Michigan, Nashville, TN, Westborough, MA
Apply Online: https://clearesult.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CLEAResult_External_Careers/job/Remote—Michigan/Workforce-Planning-and-Reporting-Manager_R0004356-1
Job Description Summary
The Workforce Management and Reporting team provides operational support & delivery of results for volume/demand forecasting, business finance planning, capacity/staff planning, configuration, real time performance management & monitoring across several contact centers. This team provides best in class support to enable our customers to achieve core service level metrics and drive key performance outcomes within the organization.
This role will be leading a team of analysts for delivery of key strategic and support functions that ultimately contribute to real time operational outcomes against customer, shareholder, and colleague objectives.
- Provide leadership to a team of analysts supporting the operation through the delivery of key initiatives focused on proactive planning and resource optimization, WFM projects across all markets and analytical insights and support, reporting needs for internal/external customers.
- Partner and work in strong collaboration across all operations on key business priorities.
- Manage, align and optimize work processes and tools.
- As a key role, this manager will work collaboratively with the Directors/Managers and ensure we are operating as united team.
- High degree of flexibility and agility required to navigate through multiple lines of business.
- Provide thought leadership for cross-functional initiatives.
- Success in this role will be measured by successful delivery of key business priorities and operational performance.
- Provide analytics behind the Contact Center agent hiring needs of all markets.
- Build, manage and optimize a long-term capacity plan solution (both process and tool), ensuring tight alignment with all functional input teams as well as all external partners.
- Own mid and long-term FTE requirements by site/client/function within the Contact Centers.
- Maintain data integrity to ensure input/output accuracy.
- Provide business analytics and data gathering to support detailed modeling of Capacity Plans
- Partner with Contact Center leaders to understand changing business needs and make appropriate recommendations as necessary.
- Participate in budgetary planning.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years resource management, contact center, or related experience.
- 3+ years manager experience with reporting analysts.
- Thorough knowledge of the Contact Center and other production-oriented operations.
- Experience in planning, leading, or participating in major process improvement projects. Experience conducting performance measurement and monitoring.
- Workforce management product knowledge.
- Proven track record of strong consultative and collaborative skills to partner with business leaders to devise solutions to complex business challenges.
- Ability to influence and collaborate across cultural and organizational boundaries (at all levels), all functions: Operations, Capabilities, Technology, Marketing, Finance, Digital & Analytics, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to quickly adjust to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Ability to drive change, influencing business partners, and maintaining strong relationships in a consensus driven culture.
- Microsoft Office experience, including the following applications: Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook.
- Experience with data analysis tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of workforce management concepts and methodology.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis and statistical quality control.
- Ability to travel.
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2019 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.
You can also locate this job posted on our website or contact Mandy Fesl at 813-545-9277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .