Posted On: 5-3-2022
Position Title: Manager, Operations Analysis – Workforce
Job Location: Lynchburg or Richmond, VA
Apply Online: https://gnw.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/GNW/job/Lynchburg-Virginia/Manager–Operations-Analysis—Workforce_REQ-220190
Genworth policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before they visit any Genworth office.
For certain positions where office attendance is deemed to be essential to the role, offers of employment shall be conditional upon proof of vaccination or exception based on a qualifying medical or religious accommodation request.
The Manager, Operations Analysis – Workforce will be responsible for leading the command center while ensuring adequate staffing and monitoring of phone & transaction workflow to meet service level goals. Determines operational priorities, focused on mitigating risks within Operations and effectively influences leaders at all levels across multiple functional areas. Develops and leads the team for success while fostering a culture that focuses on doing the right thing for the company and the customer.
- Lead daily activities of the Command Center to ensure all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards and alignment to business goals
- Collaborate with Leadership to balance off phone needs with meeting Service Level through creative planning/scheduling
- Collaborate with various other departments to make sure company requirements are met and Service Level is minimally impacted. (Training, meetings, IT upgrades, etc)
- Create and maintain reports from scheduling (Verint) software and other sources, such as daily forecast accuracy and intraday reporting
- Analyze intraday call trends and recommend appropriate staffing/scheduling adjustments
- Enhanced understanding and implementation of strategic goals. Oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
- Train and coach team members.
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction.
- Collaborate with peers to establish best practices
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports
- Evaluate associates on performance and complete annual performance appraisals.
- Develop and administer corrective action and performance improvement plans.
- May have budgetary responsibility.
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units
- Other Duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of call center experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational abilities
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Intermediate expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent working knowledge of call center operations, metrics and related technology
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Queue Management experience
- High level of mathematical, statistical, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience using call center tools such as Avaya CMS
- Workforce Management Scheduling Software Experience – such as: Aspect, Verint or IEX
- We have a real impact on the lives of the people we serve
- We work on challenging and rewarding projects
- We give back to the communities where we live
- We offer competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account options beginning your first day
- Generous Choice Time Off your first full year
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 40 hours of volunteer time off
- 401K Account with matching contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Family Leave
- Child Care Subsidy Program
Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) is a Fortune 500 provider of products, services and solutions that help families address the financial challenges of aging. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, we apply our nearly 150 years of experience each day to helping people navigate caregiving options and fund their long term care needs. Genworth is also the parent company of publicly traded Enact Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACT), a leading U.S. mortgage insurance provider. For more information on Genworth, please visit https://www.genworth.com/. From time to time Enact separately releases financial and other information about its operations. This information can be found at https://ir.enactmi.com/.
The mission of Genworth’s US Life business is to efficiently keep our promises to our customers and their families and to lead the industry forward to solve the nation’s long term care crisis.
We know we can’t deliver on our mission unless we deliver for our employees. That’s why we are committed to creating a culture that fosters diversity, inclusion, camaraderie, rewarding work, community involvement and a focus on our employee’s well-being. We know each employee contributes in their own unique way and we are dedicated to supporting each of them to help them reach their full potential.