Posted On: 1-22-2021
Position Title: Onboarding Consultant
Job Location: Virtual
Contact: Matt Duncan at Duncan@communitywfm.com
CommunityWFM is seeking to hire a full-time Onboarding Consultant/Trainer to join our growing team.
What you will be doing:
The Onboarding Consultant role is focused on configuring and training new CommunityWFM customers utilizing a consultive and interactive approach. Onboarding Consultants lead new customers through three training sessions totaling 8 days of training. Additional responsibilities include assisting the help desk support questions, occasional product testing and an array of other workforce management (WFM) oriented tasks.
What you will bring to us:
- Detailed understanding of workforce management practices and principles. We are hiring a WFM expert first and foremost.
- Comfortable with public speaking, video conferencing, or in a classroom environment.
- Enthusiasm and passion for WFM technology.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- US residency.
What skills you’ll need:
- Minimum of 5 years of WFM experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience using a commercial WFM software solution.
- CommunityWFM product knowledge preferred.
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with new and existing clients.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to engage and collaborate at all level of management.
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through.
- Ability to work independently.
- Availability to travel, currently all training is conducted remotely, but we expect to return to onsite training once it is considered widely safe.
Who We Are:
CommunityWFM (formerly WFMSG) was founded in 2005 by a team of industry-leading workforce management consultants. Today, CommunityWFM provides a unique and simplified approach to forecasting and scheduling contact center agents. CommunityWFM has earned the right as a trusted partner to some of the most well-known and respected brands in the United States because our sole focus is on workforce management combined with a unique set of product features, our obsession with customer service, and an unmatched deployment and on-boarding methodology. Our solution is now available in two product versions, Essentials™ and Enterprise™.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, 401K with 3% company contribution
- 100% paid Platinum level insurance for you and your family
- Company bonus eligibility
- Paid cellphone
- Opportunity for worldwide travel