Posted On: 02-28-219
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Eau Claire, WI
Apply Online: https://usr55.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/rcu/Posting/View/4807
Team Members are at the core of who we are; living our core values of making a difference, doing the right thing, making it easy, being caring, being friendly, nice, and respectful, and taking ownership. Perhaps Royal is the change you’re looking for. Royal Credit Union is looking for caring, energetic team members who want to create a positive impact in the lives of our Members.
Is this you? If so, let us know by submitting an application!
The Member Service Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for real-time monitoring and analysis of all service center channels, patterns, and traffic flow utilizing management systems and other tools to ensure service level objectives are met. Under the direction of the Director of Member Service, complete strategic data analysis and reporting for Member Service Center Management calling out patterns and making recommendations for improvement based on the analysis.
Work Schedule and Location:
This is a full-time exempt level position working approximately 40 hours per week. Hours are typically between 8 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday, but may have some occasional night and weekend hours as necessary.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Management, Statistics, Data Analytics or equivalent education or experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in workforce management to include scheduling, forecasting, data analysis and reporting on data.
- Highly skilled in Excel and/or Business Analytics systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting.
- Experience in workforce management of multiple channels such as Calls, Emails, SMS, Chat, or Video Chat.
- 3 years’ experience working in a call center and responsible for workforce management.
We will be communicating with you by email on the status of your application. Please monitor your email inbox and junk folder for status updates and additional instructions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.