Posted On: 01-30-2019
Position Title: Workforce Specialist – Real Time
Job Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Apply Online: https://greatwest.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Great_West/job/CO-Greenwood-Village/Workforce-Specialist—Real-Time_R0020206
The Participant Services Real Time Workforce Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the contact center real time processes across all lines of business and locations. This role ensures achievement of high quality support in execution of the production plans, resulting in effective service of incoming participant contacts. This role is responsible for responding to unplanned events, trends and deltas within the same week. The specialist is responsible for supporting performance goals related to service initiatives and standards in effort to meet and exceed goals. This role works closely with the Participant Services team to close gaps in staffing and scheduling resulting in retention of staff and existing business, successful acquisition of new business, and meeting client contractual obligations.
- Primarily responsible for monitoring short-term planning inbox and request tracker to ensure responses are provided with a service level of 90% in 72 hrs.
- Responsible for supporting the short-term planning team by maintaining appropriate elements of the workforce management (WFM) system.
- This includes updating of teammate schedules, various WFM system maintenance items, special scheduling task and other duties as determined prudent to meet the group’s needs.
- Serve as the primary point of contact (POC) for team leaders for tier 1 support of teammate schedule updates and assignments.
- Ensure scheduling guidelines are maintained and adhered to with respect to all schedule requests.
- Report and monitor representative schedule’s adherence in real time using Workforce software and ACD displays.
- Work closely with Assistant Managers to identify non-adherent events and take corrective action.
- Monitor representative behaviors and productivity in real time, identifying opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Monitor real time statistics such as hold times, queue sizes and call distribution to ensure we are utilizing department-wide resources as effectively as possible.
- Manage queues and process skill changes as applicable.
- Monitor daily and weekly coverage reports to schedule and communicate all same day overtime hours, reschedule offline activities, and optimize resources throughout the day.
- Maximize and optimize the allocation of available resources by making effective decisions regarding staffing opportunities.
- Respond to unplanned events by leveraging the documented action response plan.
- May provide after-hours support of contact center operational activities.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or related field preferred or equivalent education and experience
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum two (2) years of call center experience required
- One (1) year of workforce management experience in a call center environment preferred
- Basic knowledge of workforce and contact center systems and processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint preferred for report generation
- Ability to adhere to processes Ability to identify high impact decisions and escalate to senior team member
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to problems
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to successfully interact with a wide audience, including senior leaders and frontline staff
- Duties are well-defined and new situations or ambiguous circumstances may require leveraging more senior member of the team
- Develops working relationships with peers and management
- Interacts with a wide audience, including senior leaders and frontline staff, as well as special projects teams, vendors, and other internal and external outside entities
- Must be available to work during the hours of 5:30 am-8:30 pm
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions: Professional office environment in command center and regular use of general office equipment such as computers and phones. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to type, reach with hands and arms, sit for long periods of time, read and write, listen, verbally communicate, interpret data, concentrate, follow direction